Sunday, May 2, 2010

now these are just a few subjects that alot of society would reject. I wonder why?
Now I have did some research on alot of topics after i recieved this information or knowledge. In my opinion there is no denying that our government is ran under the authority of these secret orginizations.They are the same orginizations that print and control all the revenue generated from the economy.They start the wars for power, domination and control.They supply these nations at war with funding for weapons, armory and soldiers to keep these wars going for over long periods of time.These secret orginizatons are the fuel to satan's fire, capitalism is their model...
Now i'm not exactly sure why this information was sent to my brain but I am pretty sure now that I know a lot more about this world than the average human. I have read stories about the same kind of thing that happens to a handful of people throughout the world. One thing out of many things they all have in common is that they have been chosen..I am not sure why, maybe for the possibilities of future events? For whatever reason I am glad that I have Been chosen...

No comments:

Post a Comment